Monday, March 21, 2011

Moonbear got married!


Stephanie and Scotty

Stephanie met a boy and 5 months later (aka Saturday) they got hitched! My friend Tammy and I headed down to the Twin Falls temple to see it! Well, I didn't see it but... you know what I mean :) It was a beautiful day and they were so stinkin' cute! 

Stephanie has been one of my favorite roommates ever! She is so fun and chill and I will miss seeing her all the time! But, I am going to visit them at their new, cute house and it will be much fun!


Also, it was windy.

Since the reception wasn't until 7, Tammy and I went to the Magic Valley Mall in Twin Falls and surprisingly, there were quite a few stores! I got a dress, a skirt, shorts, flip flops and Steph and Scotty's wedding present, haha! It was a great day and I am wicked excited for summer now that I have fun new clothes!!

From Old Navy we caught a glimpse of this great view! It was like a mini- Grand Canyon or something (even though I don't really know what the Grand Canyon looks like).


Such a good day :)


2 comments:

  1. that does sound like a good day!! and ps. where did you get your background?? it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of you and and the princess bride, Moonbear. Two beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete